I am a Thermomix Advisor living in the Wirral, UK. Please contact me if you would like me to demonstrate the machine to you or if you are interested in becoming a Thermomix Advisor yourself.
fhstafford7@gmail.com
☎ 07812925950
follow me on facebook

Friday 29 July 2016

Thermomix Chocolate Brownies.


I have already adapted the Big Book of Baking Recipe for Chocolate Brownies to the Thermomix but I decided today to try the rather indulgent looking Chocolate Brownies from the Basic Cook Book that comes with the Machine. I have to confess that I was prompted by having an excess of Eggs as the Recipe uses 6.
First you chop the Chocolate and then melt it with the Butter.


What a glorious chocolate liquid results. I resisted the temptation to dip my finger in for a taste.
You then add the Sugar, Flour and a pinch of Salt.


The mixture fills a 30cm x 20cm Rectangular Tin.
I added Chunks of Chocolate to the top before baking and this was the result.


No comments:

Post a Comment