I am a Thermomix Advisor living in the Wirral, UK. Please contact me if you would like me to demonstrate the machine to you or if you are interested in becoming a Thermomix Advisor yourself.
fhstafford7@gmail.com
☎ 07812925950
follow me on facebook

Saturday 9 July 2016

Cottage Pie


There is a Recipe for Shepherds Pie in the British Isles Cook Book. I made it using Beef Mince instead of Lamb which makes it a Cottage Pie. I changed the order of things. First I weighed the Vegetables and chopped them for 5 seconds/ speed 5.


While I was sauteeing them in the Thermomix I browned the mince in a pan and added the sauce ingredients. I then added the sauteed vegetables.


While the meat was simmering I made the Mashed Potato. I had already boiled the Potatoes adding the chopped Leeks in the last 5 minutes. The cooked Potatoes and Leeks were put in the Thermomix Bowl with some butter, Milk and Seasoning. I put the Butterfly Whisk over the blade and within a few seconds I had delicious, fluffy Mashed Potato.


I put the Mince in a dish and covered it with the Mashed Leeks and Potatoes.


It was finished off with some grated Cheddar Cheese.


The Cottage Pie before and after being cooked in the Oven.
The Meal was completed in an hour including cooking time.

No comments:

Post a Comment