I am a Thermomix Advisor living in the Wirral, UK. Please contact me if you would like me to demonstrate the machine to you or if you are interested in becoming a Thermomix Advisor yourself.
fhstafford7@gmail.com
☎ 07812925950
follow me on facebook

Friday 29 July 2016

Thermomix Lemon Curd


The first time that I made Lemon Curd in the Thermomix I used the left over peel from the Lemonade. I found the taste rather bitter so I decided to make some using the recipe from the Basic Cookery Book Chip that comes with the Machine.
First you grind Lemon Zest with Granulated Sugar.


Then you add the Eggs, Butter and Lemon Juice.


The Thermomix does all of the cooking for you so you find something else to do while it is cooking and stirring for 20 minutes.
When the familiar jingle sounds then you whizz it up for a few seconds before pouring it into sterilised jars.
It is YUMMY. Even my 21 year old daughter loved it and she is not the greatest fan of the Thermomix but she just might be changing her mind!


No comments:

Post a Comment