I am a Thermomix Advisor living in the Wirral, UK. Please contact me if you would like me to demonstrate the machine to you or if you are interested in becoming a Thermomix Advisor yourself.
fhstafford7@gmail.com
☎ 07812925950
follow me on facebook

Thursday 4 August 2016

Chocolate Chip Muffins


I decided to try a double batch of Chocolate Chip Muffins from the Thermomix Basic Cook Book. However, the ingredients went over the MAX mark so I had to divide the mixture into half to mix it and then I was able to return it to the Mixing Bowl to add the Chocolate which had already been chopped into small pieces.




Here are the Muffins before they went into the oven.


And here they are after baking. I liked the way they split in the middle. They did not last long and I was able to give some away to a friend.


No comments:

Post a Comment