I am a Thermomix Advisor living in the Wirral, UK. Please contact me if you would like me to demonstrate the machine to you or if you are interested in becoming a Thermomix Advisor yourself.
fhstafford7@gmail.com
☎ 07812925950
follow me on facebook

Sunday 24 July 2016

Thermomix Lemonade


Thermomix Lemonade is one of the easiest ways to start a Demonstration. Yesterday I had a go at making the Lemon Slush from the Basic Cook Book but the Lemonade wins hands down for flavour.
Place 2 Lemons cut in half into the Mixing Bowl with 500g Water and 100g Sugar. Crush for 2 seconds/speed 1.



Add remaining 500g Water, insert the Simmering Basket, hold it in place with the Spatula and strain the Lemonade into a Jug, add Ice Cubes and serve immediately.




The left over Lemon Peel can be used to make Lemon Marmalade if you add sugar and boil it for the appropriate length of time.



No comments:

Post a Comment