I am a Thermomix Advisor living in the Wirral, UK. Please contact me if you would like me to demonstrate the machine to you or if you are interested in becoming a Thermomix Advisor yourself.
fhstafford7@gmail.com
☎ 07812925950
follow me on facebook

Friday 8 July 2016

Chicken Garam Masala


I decided to try out a new recipe, from the Basic Cook Book, for our dinner tonight.
The Thermomix can grind spices so I made my own Garam Masala spice mix. 40 seconds/ speed 10.


The sauce took 15 minutes to cook and an extra 6 minutes with the cubed Chicken.


I decided to add Peppers, an Onion and some fresh Coriander. I transferred the Chicken Masala to a Rock Crock to continue cooking in the oven so that I could steam the Rice in the Thermomix.


One of the many things that I love about the Thermomix is that you have a choice of Imperial or Metric Measurements. You go to Settings and click on Unit System.


Choose Metric or Imperial.


 Below you can see the weight in Imperial.


 I just had to show you a photo of the steamed Rice ready to eat. The Thermomix steams Rice to perfection as good as any Rice Cooker.


After the Curry we dug out some Strawberry and Banana Sorbet from the Freezer which had been made in the Thermomix the day before. The sorbet had been whisked with the Butterfly Whisk when it was made which makes it  easy to scoop out after it has been in the Freezer.

                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment