I am a Thermomix Advisor living in the Wirral, UK. Please contact me if you would like me to demonstrate the machine to you or if you are interested in becoming a Thermomix Advisor yourself.
fhstafford7@gmail.com
☎ 07812925950
follow me on facebook

Monday 11 July 2016

Vegetable Stock Paste


Yesterday I chopped the Vegetables for the Vegetable Stock Paste and left them in the fridge in a covered container. Today I made Vegetable Stock Paste with them.
This was one thing that attracted me to the Thermomix that I could make my own Vegetable, Chicken or Meat Stock Paste avoiding all the inevitable preservatives and additives in the shop bought ones.
The Vegetables included Carrots, Celery, Onions,Clove of Garlic and 2 Mushrooms.
First you pulverise these for 10 seconds/ speed 7 with the aid of the Spatula.
Next you add the White Wine, Salt and Olive Oil then you cook it 35 minutes/ Varoma, speed 2 with the Simmering Basket on top to protect from any splashing.
Remove the Simmering Basket and blend 20 seconds/ speed 10.
Pour it into Jars and keep in the fridge for a few weeks - preserved by the 150g salt!
Use one teaspoon instead of one Stock Cube in a recipe.


I added 1 litre of Water to the Mixing Bowl and then steamed some Rice for our Dinner.
It added a good flavour to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment