I am a Thermomix Advisor living in the Wirral, UK. Please contact me if you would like me to demonstrate the machine to you or if you are interested in becoming a Thermomix Advisor yourself.
fhstafford7@gmail.com
☎ 07812925950
follow me on facebook

Friday 29 July 2016

Thermomix Chicken Korma


This recipe is from the Thermomix Fast and Easy Indian Cookery Book. After grinding the almonds for 8 seconds / speed 9  I dropped the Garlic, Ginger and Onion on to the running blades at speed 5.
I then added the Spices and cooked the mixture for 6 minutes/ 100c/ speed 2.
  

This is what the Korma Paste looked like before I added the spices and then Cream, Water and Tomato Puree. This is then cooked for 6 minutes/ 100c/ speed 2.



I decided to add the Korma Sauce to the Cubed Chicken which I had already browned in a Frying Pan. I like steaming the Rice in the Simmering Basket while finishing off the Curry on the hob.
Below is the finished result. I added Fresh Coriander for extra flavour.
It went down well with the family who are quite picky about Curries!


No comments:

Post a Comment