I am a Thermomix Advisor living in the Wirral, UK. Please contact me if you would like me to demonstrate the machine to you or if you are interested in becoming a Thermomix Advisor yourself.
fhstafford7@gmail.com
☎ 07812925950
follow me on facebook

Saturday 16 July 2016

Salmon and Pesto Topping


I wanted to make some Pesto but I barely had 5 g of Basil Leaves so I reduced the Recipe considerably with 5 g of Pine Nuts and one Clove of  Garlic. The key was to Turbo it for a few seconds.

I put the Salmon Fillets on some greaseproof paper in the Varoma Tray with the Pesto on top, Salt and Pepper and a squirt of Lemon Juice.


Here is the Varoma on top of the Mixing Bowl for Multi Layered Cooking.
I put New Potatoes in the Simmering Basket in the Mixing Bowl over 1 litre of Water.
I added Green Beans to the lower tray for the last 10 minutes of cooking.
Once they were all cooked I put them aside the keep warm and made the Hollandaise Sauce.



No comments:

Post a Comment