I am a Thermomix Advisor living in the Wirral, UK. Please contact me if you would like me to demonstrate the machine to you or if you are interested in becoming a Thermomix Advisor yourself.
fhstafford7@gmail.com
☎ 07812925950
follow me on facebook

Wednesday 6 July 2016

Chocolate Cup Cakes


Lots of step by step photos today.
The recipe came from the Everyday Cooking for Thermomix Families Australian Cook Book (worth £28) which is available as an exclusive offer to customers buying a Thermomix before July 22nd this month in addition to the Basic Cook Book and Chip which come with the Machine (value £80)

I melted 250g dark Chocolate and 200g Butter in a Saucepan.(Saves time as you can do this while mixing the other ingredients but adds to the washing up.)
 

I whisked up the other ingredients with the Whisk Attachment. I added the melted chocolate and Butter through the opening in the Mixing Bowl Lid with the blades running.


I then poured it straight into the Cup Cake Cases. Look at how smooth and well mixed that Batter is.


Here are the Cup Cakes in the Oven.



Now cooked and cooling down ready to ice.


I used a Mary Berry Recipe for the Icing and whisked it with the Whisk attachment for a few minutes.


Here are the finished Cup Cakes ready to eat. They should have been called Cup Cake Brownies as all of that Chocolate and Butter gave them a soft brownie like texture.


No comments:

Post a Comment