I am a Thermomix Advisor living in the Wirral, UK. Please contact me if you would like me to demonstrate the machine to you or if you are interested in becoming a Thermomix Advisor yourself.
fhstafford7@gmail.com
☎ 07812925950
follow me on facebook

Sunday 3 July 2016

Lasagne


I decided to prepare the meat filling in the Thermomix.
First I placed the Vegetables and Oil in the Mixing bowl  and chopped them for 5 seconds/ speed 7. I then sauteed them for 5 minutes/ 120c /  speed 2.
I added the Mince and sauteed it for  8 minutes/ 120c/ Reverse, speed 1.
I then drained off excess fat by placing the Simmering Basket in the Mixing Bowl and holding it in place with the Spatula.
The next addition was White Wine and I cooked it for 5 minutes/ Varoma/ Reverse speed 1.
I added Crushed Tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste and cooked it for 20 minutes/ 100c/ Reverse, spoon speed.
I Transferred the Bolognese Sauce to a bowl and set it aside.


I then prepared the Bechamel Sauce. No lumps and no standing stirring it - the Thermomix does all the hard work for you! Place Milk, Butter, Flour, Salt and Nutmeg in the Mixing Bowl and cook for 12 minutes, 100c/ speed 3.


Stages in the layering up process.


You can see how fine the mince has turned out.


I then added some grated Cheddar Cheese on top for extra flavour.
I think that next time I will cook the Bolognese Sauce in a Saucepan, after I have sauteed the Vegetables and browned the Mince, while I make the Bechamel Sauce in the Thermomix.
It tasted very good!

No comments:

Post a Comment