I am a Thermomix Advisor living in the Wirral, UK. Please contact me if you would like me to demonstrate the machine to you or if you are interested in becoming a Thermomix Advisor yourself.
fhstafford7@gmail.com
☎ 07812925950
follow me on facebook

Sunday 3 July 2016

Easy Chocolate Cake


I googled Thermomix Easy Chocolate Cake and this is what I came up with from the Recipe Forum.
Place all of the ingredients in the Thermomix bowl and mix for 30 seconds/ speed 4.
Scrape down the sides of the bowl, and repeat.
Pour Batter in to a greased and lined 20cm cake tin and bake at 180c for about 45 - 50 minutes until an inserted skewer comes out clean.


The Batter in the tin ready to be baked.


 Now for the Chocolate Icing. I used half of a Humming Bird Recipe and  mixed all of the ingredients for 15 seconds/ speed 4. You can then add the Butterfly Whisk and mix for 20 seconds/ speed 4 to get a lighter icing.
I cut the cake in half horizontally to make a sandwich cake.


The half eaten cake 2 hours later. Cakes do not last long in our house!


No comments:

Post a Comment