I am a Thermomix Advisor living in the Wirral, UK. Please contact me if you would like me to demonstrate the machine to you or if you are interested in becoming a Thermomix Advisor yourself.
fhstafford7@gmail.com
☎ 07812925950
follow me on facebook

Tuesday 19 July 2016

Meringue without Eggs

 
Did you know that you can make Meringues from the liquid left over when you drain a Can of Chick Peas? I discovered this from Betty Baxter who trained me to become a Thermomix Advisor.
Whip up the liquid and some Lemon Juice with the Butterfly Whisk for 5 minutes/ 37c/ speed 3.5.
 Reset the timer for the same time and add White Vinegar and Vanilla Essence then sifted Icing Sugar one spoonful at a time. Switch the Machine off when all of the Sugar has been added.


This is what it turns in to. You can either make it a Pavlova or individual Meringues.


It takes about 1 hour 30 minutes to cook. Turn off the Oven and leave the door closed while it cools.
Below is the result. Store in an air tight container if they last that long!


No comments:

Post a Comment