I am a Thermomix Advisor living in the Wirral, UK. Please contact me if you would like me to demonstrate the machine to you or if you are interested in becoming a Thermomix Advisor yourself.
fhstafford7@gmail.com
☎ 07812925950
follow me on facebook

Saturday 16 July 2016

Thermomix Beef Enchiladas


I googled Thermomix Beef Enchiladas and came across this Recipe HERE
I grated 150g of Cheddar Cheese 5 seconds/ speed 8 and set it aside.
I ground some Chilli Flakes to make Chilli Powder Speed 9 for 2 minutes,
I then placed 2 Garlic Cloves, 1 Onion and 1 Red Pepper into the Mixing Bowl and chopped them for 5 seconds/ speed 8.


It should have been speed 5 - oops - so they came out like this.


Saute 10 minutes/ 100c/ speed 2 Measuring Cup off
Scrape down the side of the bowl. Add spices cook 3 minutes/ 90c/ speed 1.5 MC off.
Add Salt, Sugar and Passata cook 9 minutes/100c/ speed  3 to mix them in then speed 1, MC off.
I browned the Mince in a saucepan while I was cooking the Sauce in the Thermomix and then added it for the last 4 minutes of cooking and turned the speed up to 2.5 to mix it in.
I love the way that you can so easily tweak recipes to suit your needs in the Thermomix. I like to drain fat off Mince hence I cooked it separately first.


I made the mistake of not putting 1/4 of the sauce aside before I added the Mince.
I divided the Mince Mixture between the Tortillas and rolled them up and then poured some sauce over the top before sprinkling with Grated Cheddar Cheese.
The family realy liked this recipe so I will be cooking it again,


No comments:

Post a Comment