I am a Thermomix Advisor living in the Wirral, UK. Please contact me if you would like me to demonstrate the machine to you or if you are interested in becoming a Thermomix Advisor yourself.
fhstafford7@gmail.com
☎ 07812925950
follow me on facebook

Tuesday 19 July 2016

Thermomix Apple Cake


Tomorrow I am doing my first two Welcome Visits for people who have bought a Thermomix from me. Each person gets a choice of what to cook so my first Customer has chosen the Apple Cake Recipe from the Basic Cook Book and Chip that both come with the Machine.
It is an incredibly easy recipe.


Just weigh the ingredients in the Mixing Bowl and mix for 20 seconds at speed 6.
Pour the Batter in to the Cake Tin. Add Apple quarters that you have cut into slices. I put them between chop sticks so that you do not cut right through them.


Sprinkle the top with some Cinnamon and Brown Sugar to give a bit of extra flavour.
Below is the cake when it came out of the oven.


I recommend eating it with some Double Cream poured over the top in substantial quantities!




No comments:

Post a Comment