I am a Thermomix Advisor living in the Wirral, UK. Please contact me if you would like me to demonstrate the machine to you or if you are interested in becoming a Thermomix Advisor yourself.
fhstafford7@gmail.com
☎ 07812925950
follow me on facebook

Thursday 30 June 2016

Meat Balls


In the last post I prepared the Bolognese Sauce in the Thermomix and the Spaghetti in a saucepan.with the Meatball Recipe I decided to cook the Meatballs in the oven and cook the Spaghetti in the Thermomix.
I did use the Thermomix for making Breadcrumbs. I placed 3 pieces of Bread,1 teaspoon of Dried Basil , 1 teaspoon of Dried Oregano and a small cube of Cheddar Cheese in the Thermomix Bowl - Turbo/ 2 seconds/ 3-5 times.


I then added these to the Mince with  1 Tablespoon Soy Sauce, 1 Tablespoon Worcester Sauce and 1 Tablespoon of Tomato Puree.
I rolled the mince to make the Meatballs and placed them in a greased dish in the oven to bake at 180c for 20 minutes. I then added the sauce and cooked them for another 20 minutes.
This time I used Ragu Sauce, which is more expensive than making your own, as I had run out of ingredients for Home Made Sauce.


This is what they looked like.


The instructions for cooking the Spaghetti in the Basic Cook Book were interesting in that the Spaghetti is added through the hole in the Mixing Bowl Lid.
You bring the water to the boil in the Mixing Bowl - 10 minutes/ 100c/ speed 1.
Then you add the Spaghetti and 1 tsp salt through the Mixing Bowl Lid and cook for 10 minutes/ 100c/ speed 1.
Below is the cooked Spaghetti before I drained it using the Simmering Basket held in place with the Spatula.

No comments:

Post a Comment