I am a Thermomix Advisor living in the Wirral, UK. Please contact me if you would like me to demonstrate the machine to you or if you are interested in becoming a Thermomix Advisor yourself.
fhstafford7@gmail.com
☎ 07812925950
follow me on facebook

Wednesday 22 June 2016

CADA - A healthy summer breakfast


CADA stands for Coconut, Almonds, Dates and Apple.
These are the four ingredients for a simple, speedy, yummy breakfast.
40g coconut, 40g Almonds, 40g Dates and an apple  cored and cut in quarters.
My Stampin Up Upline, Monica Gale, who is also a Thermomix Advisor gave me the recipe recently.


 2 seconds on turbo and voila it is done. How easy is that.
I have been told that keeps for a few days in the fridge without the apple going brown but i don't think that it will last that long!



No comments:

Post a Comment