I am a Thermomix Advisor living in the Wirral, UK. Please contact me if you would like me to demonstrate the machine to you or if you are interested in becoming a Thermomix Advisor yourself.
fhstafford7@gmail.com
☎ 07812925950
follow me on facebook

Sunday 26 June 2016

Latte Coffee


Tim made some brownies  yesterday using our own recipe that we have adapted for the Thermomix.
I decided to eat one last night with a Cafe Latte. Sam decided to have one too so I poured 2 mugfuls of milk into the Mixing Bowl and heated it for 5 minutes/ 70c/ speed 3.
I then added 2 teaspoons of instant coffee, (the recipe said 2 tablespoons), and 1 teaspoon of sugar and whizzed it up for 30 seconds /50c/ speed 7. I then poured out these frothy mugs of coffee.


The finishing touch was the cocoa on the top. I think that drinking chocolate would have been better but we did not have any in stock.





No comments:

Post a Comment