I am a Thermomix Advisor living in the Wirral, UK. Please contact me if you would like me to demonstrate the machine to you or if you are interested in becoming a Thermomix Advisor yourself.
fhstafford7@gmail.com
☎ 07812925950
follow me on facebook

Tuesday 28 June 2016

Malteser Mousse


Two of the features I love about the Thermomix are that it is easy to use and fast.
Malteser Mousse can be whipped up in a flash.
Turbo 150g Maltesers for 2 seconds and set them aside.


Insert the Butterfly Whisk,whip up 600ml Double Cream, half the Malteser Mixture, 2 tablespoons of Sugar, 2 tablespoons of Cocoa. Whip for 20seconds/ speed 4.
Add remaining Maltesers 10 seconds/ speed 4.
If the mixture has not thickened enough then beat for another 5 seconds/ speed 4.
Place in the fridge to set.
You can then decorate it with extra Maltesers and some Double Cream.
We ate ours with a chopped Strawberry on top.





No comments:

Post a Comment