I am a Thermomix Advisor living in the Wirral, UK. Please contact me if you would like me to demonstrate the machine to you or if you are interested in becoming a Thermomix Advisor yourself.
fhstafford7@gmail.com
☎ 07812925950
follow me on facebook

Saturday 25 June 2016

Mango Chutney


One of the many things that I am discovering about the Thermomix is that it is a good way of using up excess food products. I had 2 Mangoes which needed to be eaten so I decided to have a go at Mango Chutney. I googled Thermomix Mango Chutney and found a recipe on the Thermomix Forum. I could not believe how easy it was to complete. I could trust my Thermomix settings to do all of the hard work for me and I could just leave it cooking while I completed another task.
Within a short space of time I had four jars of Chutney.
It tasted delicious even though there was quite a pungent smell while it was cooking


No comments:

Post a Comment