I am a Thermomix Advisor living in the Wirral, UK. Please contact me if you would like me to demonstrate the machine to you or if you are interested in becoming a Thermomix Advisor yourself.
fhstafford7@gmail.com
☎ 07812925950
follow me on facebook

Thursday 23 June 2016

Peanut Butter and Chocolate Hazlenut Spread.


I decided to have a go at Peanut Butter today so I googled it and discovered that all you have to do is to whizz up salted peanuts fast enough and long enough to the desired consistency/ All was done and dusted within minutes.



Above is the finished result. No nasty additives or quirky oils just salted peanuts.


Next up was Chocolate Hazlenut Spread from the Basic Cook Book.
First you roast the Hazlenuts in the oven at 160c for 10 minutes and then cool them down a bit.
Then you grind the sugar 20seconds/speed 10.
Add the reserved Hazlenuts and Cocoa Powder and grind 20 seconds/speed 10.
Add milk and heat 4 minutes/100c/speed 4 then blend 2 minutes/speed 10.
Scrape down sides of bowl and add Milk Chocolate and Sunflower Oil,Melt for 3 minutes/50c/speed 3.
Then you just pour it into 2 medium jars and seal them tight.


What a lovely gooey mess. I made a milk shake with the left overs - a good way to start cleaning out the bowl.

I went to visit some friends later. We caught their youngest daughter helping herself to some with a cheeky grin on her face!


No comments:

Post a Comment