I am a Thermomix Advisor living in the Wirral, UK. Please contact me if you would like me to demonstrate the machine to you or if you are interested in becoming a Thermomix Advisor yourself.
fhstafford7@gmail.com
☎ 07812925950
follow me on facebook

Monday 27 June 2016

Chocolate Mousse


I decided to use the Basic Cooking Chip today for guided cooking to make some Chocolate Mousse.
This is what the Touch screen looks like for Guided Cooking. It shows you each step. At any time you can quit and continue with Manual Cooking.
I love the way that you do everything in one bowl. Even weighing so there is less washing up.


Here we are grinding the sugar on speed 10 for a few seconds.


Next up is melting the Dark Chocolate and Cream after you have weighed it into the Mixing Bowl. You can choose Metric or Imperial Measurements much to my husband's delight.


This is the yummy mixure that materialised from the machine! It is set aside in a bowl while you clean out the Mixing Bowl and dry it meticulously ready for whipping the Egg Whites.


There is a very good Butterfly Whisk for whipping Egg Whites, Cream, Fruit Sorbet etc. This is attached on top of the Metal Blades and must not be used above Speed 4.
The Whisked Egg Whites are folded into the Chocolate Mixture.


Here is the completed Chocolate Mousse ready to set in the fridge for pudding later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment