I am a Thermomix Advisor living in the Wirral, UK. Please contact me if you would like me to demonstrate the machine to you or if you are interested in becoming a Thermomix Advisor yourself.
fhstafford7@gmail.com
☎ 07812925950
follow me on facebook

Wednesday 22 June 2016

Starting my Thermie Journey


Three weeks ago I had my first Thermomix Training day with Betty Baxter in Carnforth. It was an amazing day and I learned a lot. I had two more training days the last of which was yesterday.
So now I am a Thermomix Advisor at the start of my Thermie Journey.
My Thermomix Machine arrived two days after the first training day on Thursday, June 9th, and I have not looked back..

This is the Thermomix machine with the Varoma basket and tray (which can be removed) on top.
This is not just an up market Food Processor but 12 kitchen appliances in one with an easy to use touch screen and it comes with a Cookery Chip which attaches to the side to give guided cooking.


Here is a close up of the touch screen showing you Time, Temperature and Speed. with the Guided Cooking function using the Chip the time and temperature are set for you. All you have to do is turn the speed dial to start the cooking process.
I unpacked the machine with my 15 year old son, Tom, and within seconds he had mastered the touch screen and was asking me whether I wanted the screen lighter or darker.
He then prepared the fruit sorbet in 5 minutes or less from start to finish.


I made brown bread rolls and leek and potato soup soon afterwards.
I could not believe the creamy texture of the soup and I had not added any cream. This is created by the speed of the blades rotating at 10,700 revolutions per minute. For stirring they rotate at 40 revolutions per minute.

No comments:

Post a Comment