I am a Thermomix Advisor living in the Wirral, UK. Please contact me if you would like me to demonstrate the machine to you or if you are interested in becoming a Thermomix Advisor yourself.
fhstafford7@gmail.com
☎ 07812925950
follow me on facebook

Sunday 28 August 2016

Thermomix Custard


This evening I decided to use one of the three Automated Recipes on the TM5 for Custard.
I was given a choice of Custard for 3 - 4 or 6 - 8 people so I chose the 3 - 4. I then chose Thick and Creamy instead of Runny or Normal. All I had to do was to add 300g Milk, 2 Eggs, 60g Sugar and 50g Cornflour and the Machine then took over.


8 minutes later I had Thick and Creamy Custard. Yum!


It went perfectly with some Apple and Mixed Fruit Crumble from the British Isles Chip. The original Recipe is Pear and Blueberry but I wanted to use the first Apples from our Garden.
The Crumble ingredients include Flaked Almonds which gave it a delightful nutty texture.
I made the Crumble first and put it aside while I weighed in the Apples and other ingredients then chopped and cooked them.


This is what was left of the Crumble once the family had finished devouring most of it. There was enough Crumble mixture left over for another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment