I am a Thermomix Advisor living in the Wirral, UK. Please contact me if you would like me to demonstrate the machine to you or if you are interested in becoming a Thermomix Advisor yourself.
fhstafford7@gmail.com
☎ 07812925950
follow me on facebook

Friday 26 August 2016

Thermomix Recipes


I thought that I would give you a random selection of some of the food that I have been cooking in the Thermomix in the last few days so that you can see the variety of dishes that you can cook with it.
above are Chicken Enchiladas from the Everyday Cooking for Thermomix Families Cook Book.
This Recipe got a Wow from my 21 year old daughter who is not a Thermomix fan. She asked for it once a week from now on!


I made some Lemom Crumble Bars to take to our Team  meeting on Monday. I got the recipe from Bakeplaysmile. The Team loved them and so did the family. The top and base are like a Flapjack Mixture and the centre is like a Lemon Cheesecake. 


If you google Thermomix Easy Chocolate Cake then you will probably get the Recipe for the above Cake and the Icing. It really is easy and tastes delicious.


The Carrot Cake Recipe is in the Welcome Collection which is free when you sign up for the Recipe Platform. You cut the Carrots into chunks, weigh all of the other ingredients into the Mixing bowl, mix for 5 seconds and just pour the mixture into the tin to bake it. how easy is that?


In my weekly shop I bought some Buttermilk as I knew that I wanted to try out the Buttermilk Scones in the Everyday Cooking for Thermomix Families Book (which has a Chip to go with it.)
They were tasty but I think that I prefer the texture of the Demo Cheese Scones or Plain Scones from the Recipe Forum. The great thing about making Scones in the Thermomix is that you don't touch the mixture until you flatten it to cut the Scones out. They are incredibly quick to make and taste light and delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment