I am a Thermomix Advisor living in the Wirral, UK. Please contact me if you would like me to demonstrate the machine to you or if you are interested in becoming a Thermomix Advisor yourself.
fhstafford7@gmail.com
☎ 07812925950
follow me on facebook

Thursday 4 August 2016

Thermomix Salmon Fish Cakes


The Thermomix British Isles Cook Book has a Salmon Fish Cake Recipe that I was looking forward to trying so here it is.
First make the Breadcrumbs. I added some fresh Coriander for extra flavour.
Then cook the Potatoes in the Simmering Basket with the Salmon cooking in the Varoma Tray.
Remove the Varoma and Flake the Salmon removing any bones.
Then mash the Potatos in the Mixing Bowl with some of the Breadcrumbs, Lemon juice and Seasoning.


I used a large ice cream scoop to make them into medium sized balls of mixture before shaping them and rolling them in the left over Breadcrumbs.


I then fried them in a pan. Meanwhile I made Leeks in White Sauce in the Thermomix to serve with them. Sauces are foolproof in the Thermomix. They always come out lump free.


Below is the finished meal accompanied by a Fresh Fruit Smoothie.


No comments:

Post a Comment