I am a Thermomix Advisor living in the Wirral, UK. Please contact me if you would like me to demonstrate the machine to you or if you are interested in becoming a Thermomix Advisor yourself.
fhstafford7@gmail.com
☎ 07812925950
follow me on facebook

Sunday 7 August 2016

Pork Tenderloin with Sage and Onion Stuffing


I decided to use the Varoma this evening for cooking the Vegetables while the Pork Tenderloin was cooking in the Oven. The New Potatoes went in the Simmering Basket.


The Carrots were in the Varoma Bowl joined by the Broccoli for the last 15 minutes.


The Green Beans went in the Varoma Tray for the last 15 minutes.
I made the Red Onion Gravy, from the British Isles Cook Book, on the Hob. It turned out okay but it would have been smoother in the Thermomix.


I made the Stuffing for the Pork Tenderloin in the Thermomix before cooking the Vegetables.
3 Slices of Bread, 60g Butter, 1 medium Onion, 1 Stalk of Celery and a handful of Sage Leaves.
These were mixed on Turbo for 2 seconds 3 times. Then 250 g of Chicken Stock was added with other ingredients.
I added some chopped Sweet Potato and a few other Vegetables to cook with the Pork. I then sprinkled on some Balsamic Vinegar and Maple Syrup.


Here is the finished Meal plated up.
My family enjoyed it so that made it all worthwhile.


No comments:

Post a Comment