I am a Thermomix Advisor living in the Wirral, UK. Please contact me if you would like me to demonstrate the machine to you or if you are interested in becoming a Thermomix Advisor yourself.
fhstafford7@gmail.com
☎ 07812925950
follow me on facebook

Thursday 11 August 2016

Thermomix Basic Cook Book Quiche Lorraine.




I have got some friends coming over for lunch tomorrow so I decided to have a go at making the Quiche Lorraine  in the Basic Cook Book. The first instruction was to grate the Gruyere Cheese in the Mixing Bowl. I had bought some Morrisons Signature Grand Compte Cheese instead of Gruyere as it looked the same  but was cheaper.


The next step was to make the pastry. All of the ingredients were weighed in and then mixed and voila it was done. No refridgeration was recommended so I lined the Tin and proceeded to the next step.


The Bacon Lardons are sauteed in the Mixing Bowl for about 3 minutes but I extended the time a bit so that they were all cooked. They are then drained in the Simmering Basket to get rid of any excess fat.


4 Eggs, Creme Fraiche, Seasoning and Milk are then mixed together and poured over the cooked Lardons in the Pastry Case.


25 Minutes later the Quiche is cooked. I hope that they enjoy it tomorrow with some Salad.


No comments:

Post a Comment