I am a Thermomix Advisor living in the Wirral, UK. Please contact me if you would like me to demonstrate the machine to you or if you are interested in becoming a Thermomix Advisor yourself.
fhstafford7@gmail.com
☎ 07812925950
follow me on facebook

Monday 5 September 2016

Chicken with Honey and Ginger from the Thermomix Recipe Forum


Tonight I cooked a Chicken Dish which I discovered on thr Thermomix Recipe Forum. First I chopped the Onion, Garlic and Ginger by dropping them on to the running blades at speed 8. I then sauteed them for 3 minutes/100c/speed 2.I then added Honey, Oil, Salt and Pepper and then Carrots and Courgette,Cubed Chicken and Soy Sauce. I also added 150g Chicken Stock and cooked them for 10 minutes at 100c/reverse speed 1.


Below is the finished dish. The Chicken had shredded a bit because I forgot to press the Reverse Button straight away when cooking the Chicken.


Here it is plated up with Rice and Peas. It was a bit bland so next time I will add some Lime Juice to give it a bit of a kick.


No comments:

Post a Comment