I am a Thermomix Advisor living in the Wirral, UK. Please contact me if you would like me to demonstrate the machine to you or if you are interested in becoming a Thermomix Advisor yourself.
fhstafford7@gmail.com
☎ 07812925950
follow me on facebook

Sunday 14 August 2016

Chicken with Red Wine and Lemon Coriander Stuffing.



I decided to convert a Delia Smith Fast Suppers Recipe to the Thermomix tonight.
First I made the Lemon Coriander Topping by blitzing Bread, Rind of half a Lemon, Butter and some Fresh Coriander. I put that aside.
I then chopped some Tinned Tomatoes in the Thermomix and combined them with 5 fluid ounces of Red Wine and a tablespoon of Red Jam.
Meanwhile I had cut the Chicken Breast into cubes and browned it in a frying pan with some Onion and a Red Pepper.
I then put the two together in a dish.


I then put the Stuffing Mixture on the top and popped it into the oven for 30 minutes at 180c.



I put the Varoma to good use while the Rice was cooking in the Simmering Basket. I cooked Carrots and Green Beans on top while the Rice was steaming underneath. this took 20 minutes so I started cooking it 10 minutes after I had ut the Chicken in the oven.


This is what the Chicken looked like when it came out of the oven.
I could have put more of the Stuffing on it as I had some left over to freeze for another day.


Here are the Vegetables and Rice ready to serve along with some Leeks in White Sauce which I made 2 days ago and reheated tonight.
Another healthy, easy meal in the Thermomix!



No comments:

Post a Comment