I am a Thermomix Advisor living in the Wirral, UK. Please contact me if you would like me to demonstrate the machine to you or if you are interested in becoming a Thermomix Advisor yourself.
fhstafford7@gmail.com
☎ 07812925950
follow me on facebook

Monday 27 February 2017

Jelly Bean Fudge


One of my customers recommended the Jelly Bean Fudge Recipe from "Keeper of the Kitchen"  HERE so I thouht that I would try it. I was not disappointed!
You grind 200g of White Chocolate and set it aside. I used two 100g packets of Milky Bar Buttons


You melt the other ingredients which include a Tin of Condensed Milk, Butter, Soft Brown Sugar and Golden Syrup for 28 minutes in the Thermomix.
Then you mix in the White Chocolate for 20 seconds on Reverse and then 100g of Jelly Beans for 10 seconds on Reverse.


Pour the mixture into a lined 8 x 8 tin and leave to set for 4 hours at room temperature or 2 hours in the fridge.
The only problem is that it is very hard to stop eating it. Definitely a recipe to make and give away as soon as possible so as not to put on too much weight!



No comments:

Post a Comment