I am a Thermomix Advisor living in the Wirral, UK. Please contact me if you would like me to demonstrate the machine to you or if you are interested in becoming a Thermomix Advisor yourself.
fhstafford7@gmail.com
☎ 07812925950
follow me on facebook

Thursday 2 March 2017

Pitta Bread


I like to challenge myself to try out new recipes with the Thermomix so today I decided to make Pitta Bread. The Thermomix Baking Blogger version included Nigella Seeds but as I did not have those I decided to use Poppy Seeds instead.
I activated the Yeast, added the other ingredients, kneaded the dough for 2 minutes and then left it to rise for half an hour. All in the Thermomix.


 I then rolled it out into oval shapes and put it in the oven for 10 minutes at 230c.



It puffed up nicely. I then put them on a cooling rack with a tea towel on top so that they would not dry out. We are going to eat these with home made Cream of Tomato Soup which I made yesterday in the Thermie!

No comments:

Post a Comment