I am a Thermomix Advisor living in the Wirral, UK. Please contact me if you would like me to demonstrate the machine to you or if you are interested in becoming a Thermomix Advisor yourself.
fhstafford7@gmail.com
☎ 07812925950
follow me on facebook

Wednesday 1 February 2017

Five Seed Bread







I made Five Seed Bread from the Basic Cook Book this morning. It is a recipe from the Basic Cook Book that comes with the Thermomix. It is wet and sticky as you can see,
The quantity is too much for a 2lb tin so it is best to split it between a 2lb and a 1lb tin or get a 3lb tin!


 You only let it rise once before baking it.
The loaf is flat on top but it has a delicious crust and a moist crumb. You feel very healthy when you are eating it!


Here is some sliced to whet your appetite.


No comments:

Post a Comment