I am a Thermomix Advisor living in the Wirral, UK. Please contact me if you would like me to demonstrate the machine to you or if you are interested in becoming a Thermomix Advisor yourself.
fhstafford7@gmail.com
☎ 07812925950
follow me on facebook

Wednesday 1 February 2017

Tomato and Lentil Soup


I found a recipe for Tomato and Red Lentil Soup in the "Everyday Cooking For Thermomix Families" Australian Cook Book.The first thing that you do when making this soup is grind the Lentils with 5 Peppercorns.This is what you get in 1 minute at speed 9.


As you can see from the above photo the ingredients come very close to the Max level.


The next photo shows you the ingredients after you have cooked them for 20 minutes.
The photo below shows the Soup when you have pulverised it at speed 9 for 1 minute.
It had a lovely creamy texture - as always with Thermomix soups that have been mixed at high speed at the end of cooking.


No comments:

Post a Comment