I am a Thermomix Advisor living in the Wirral, UK. Please contact me if you would like me to demonstrate the machine to you or if you are interested in becoming a Thermomix Advisor yourself.
fhstafford7@gmail.com
☎ 07812925950
follow me on facebook

Monday 13 February 2017

Chelsea Buns


I found an amazing recipe for Chelsea Buns in Thermomix Baking Blogger's ebook called Home Baked. The Dough has a lot of butter in it but I rolled it out after it had doubled in size.


I added cinnamon sugar to one third of it as my youngest son said that he did not like raisins and currants.You roll the dough up to make a long sausage shape and cut it into 12 or 13 pieces.


You cover them with a clean tea towel for half an hour and then bake for 25 - 30 minutes.
I then made a white icing and poured it over the Buns while they were still warm.
Best eaten on the day that they are made.


No comments:

Post a Comment