I am a Thermomix Advisor living in the Wirral, UK. Please contact me if you would like me to demonstrate the machine to you or if you are interested in becoming a Thermomix Advisor yourself.
fhstafford7@gmail.com
☎ 07812925950
follow me on facebook

Saturday 1 October 2016

Thermomix Pizza


Only one photograph today of the Pizza that I made for lunch .
I used the Pizza Dough Recipe from the Basic Cook Book but with a combination of Strong Bread and OO Flour.
I made a Tomato Sauce by sauteing the Garlic and Onions first and then adding some Passata and a Tin of Chopped Tomatoes with a teaspoon of Basil and Oregano and some Salt, Pepper and two teaspoons of Caster Sugar. Meanwhile I cooked some Bacon and chopped it into small pieces.
Once the Tomato Sauce was cooked I put it on top of the rolled out Pizza Dough. I then cleaned out the Mixing Bowl and grated the Mozzarella in it on speed 5 for 4 seconds.
I sprinkled over the Bacon Pieces and the Mozzarella and baked the Pizza for 20 minutes at 180c.
The base was light and tasty and there was none left after lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment