I am a Thermomix Advisor living in the Wirral, UK. Please contact me if you would like me to demonstrate the machine to you or if you are interested in becoming a Thermomix Advisor yourself.
fhstafford7@gmail.com
☎ 07812925950
follow me on facebook

Friday 21 October 2016

Banana Ice Cream with Salted Caramel Sauce


Every  Customer is offered  a free Class after purchasing a Thermomix.
Banana Ice Cream and Salted Caramel Sauce are two out of seven recipes in that Class.
It is a very good way of using up left over Bananas if you slice and freeze them in a single layer.
All you do is mix the bananas with double or single cream. I added some Tropical Frozen Fruit as well.


The Salted Caramel Sauce Recipe that I used was from the Every Day Cooking for Thermomix Families Book as it only takes 8 minutes and it is delicious.
The Brownie in the above photograph was also made in the Thermomix.





No comments:

Post a Comment