I am a Thermomix Advisor living in the Wirral, UK. Please contact me if you would like me to demonstrate the machine to you or if you are interested in becoming a Thermomix Advisor yourself.
fhstafford7@gmail.com
☎ 07812925950
follow me on facebook

Wednesday 12 October 2016

Thermomix Victoria Sponge.


After making the Apple Parkin (See previous post) I made the Victoria Sponge from the British Isles on a Plate Cook Book. First you cream the Butter and Sugar.


See how nicely creamed everything is.


 Then you add the Whisk Attachment on to the Blades and add Eggs, Self Raising Flour , Baking Powder, Bicarb Soda and Vanilla Extract.


This is what it turns out like. Lots of air whisked into this mixture.


You divide it between 2 eight inch Sandwich Tins and bake it at 170c for about 25 minutes.


Above are the two parts of the Cake when they had just come out of the oven.
Below is the Cake with Jam and a sprinkling of Icing Sugar.
I am sure that you could adapt this recipe to make chocolate, lemon,orange,coffee cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment