I am a Thermomix Advisor living in the Wirral, UK. Please contact me if you would like me to demonstrate the machine to you or if you are interested in becoming a Thermomix Advisor yourself.
fhstafford7@gmail.com
☎ 07812925950
follow me on facebook

Wednesday 12 October 2016

Apple Parkin


Tonight I decided to try out the Appe Parkin from the British Isles on a Plate Thermomix Cook Book.
First you quarter 450g Bramley Apples and chop them in seconds.


Then you cook them to create a yummy looking Apple Sauce.
To this you then add Butter,Treacle, Golden Syrup, Mixed Spice, Self Raising Flour, Medium Oatmeal,Brown Sugar, Bicarb Soda. An Egg, Milk.


After mixing it again it is ready to pour into the tin and put in the oven.


Just over an hour later the Parkin was ready to take out of the oven. The book advises leaving it for a day or two for the flavours to develop but I don't think that it will last that long in our house.

No comments:

Post a Comment