I am a Thermomix Advisor living in the Wirral, UK. Please contact me if you would like me to demonstrate the machine to you or if you are interested in becoming a Thermomix Advisor yourself.
fhstafford7@gmail.com
☎ 07812925950
follow me on facebook

Saturday 17 September 2016

Sorbet


Two days ago I made some Tropical Fruit Sorbet in the Thermomix. Sorbet is one of the three recipes that we make at Demonstrations and it always gets a "Wow" response. It is a deliciously smooth Sorbet and when you get the left overs out a few days later (If it lasts that long) it is like soft scoop ice cream.


We ate it with fresh Strawberries and Chocolate Brownies.


Above is a photo of the Mixed Berry Sorbet after you have mixed the Fruit,Sugar and Egg White for one and a half minutes.


You then put the whisk on top of the Blades and that whips it up to double the size and makes it smooth and creamy.






All I can say is "Yum!"

No comments:

Post a Comment