I am a Thermomix Advisor living in the Wirral, UK. Please contact me if you would like me to demonstrate the machine to you or if you are interested in becoming a Thermomix Advisor yourself.
fhstafford7@gmail.com
☎ 07812925950
follow me on facebook

Wednesday 14 September 2016

Quirky Cooking Spicy Chicken All in One Dinner


I bought the Quirky Cooking Thermomix Book by Jo Whitton recently and I love it. I am not a special diet person but the photos, lay out and recipes in this book are amazing.
I decided to have a go at the All in One Spicy Chicken Dinner as I was feeling creative and was up for the challenge of a new recipe.
First you mix the marinade and leave the Sliced Chicken Breast in it for 10 minutes


You then layer up the Varoma:- Vegetables in the Tray, Chicken at the top and water with some marinade in the Mixing Bowl. The Rice is placed in the Simmering Basket.Everything cooks together so no having to watch this and stir that as the Thermomix does it all for you.


The Vegetables retain their colour and nutrients.
Below is a photo of the Varoma on top of the Mixing Bowl.


The Rice and Vegetables are removed and kept warm while the Chicken cooks for a bit longer. Then the liquid left in the Mixing Bowl is thickened along with the rest of the Marinade.
Below is the meal ready to serve.
I really enjoyed cooking this meal and the family enjoyed eating it!


No comments:

Post a Comment