I am a Thermomix Advisor living in the Wirral, UK. Please contact me if you would like me to demonstrate the machine to you or if you are interested in becoming a Thermomix Advisor yourself.
fhstafford7@gmail.com
☎ 07812925950
follow me on facebook

Thursday 20 April 2017

Dani Valent's Plum Syrup Cake


Last week I tried Dani Valent's recipe for plum syrup pudding. I followed her You Tube Video HERE
I was very pleased with the results.


First I made the plum sauce. I chopped the plums with sugar and then cooked them for 5 minutes in the thermie. I then blitzed it at high speed to make the sauce which is then set aside.


Next I made the cake.
I weighed in the nuts and ground them in a few seconds.






I then added the eggs, butter etc and mixed them at speed 5.


It made a lovely smooth batter.


 I placed a quarter of a cup of plum syrup on the top and swirled it in before adding the sliced plums.



No comments:

Post a Comment