I am a Thermomix Advisor living in the Wirral, UK. Please contact me if you would like me to demonstrate the machine to you or if you are interested in becoming a Thermomix Advisor yourself.
fhstafford7@gmail.com
☎ 07812925950
follow me on facebook

Tuesday 1 November 2016

Thermomix Jamaican Gingerbread




At last I made some Jamaican Gingerbread in my Thermomix. I found the Recipe HERE on the Passionate Pantry Blog.
First you sift the dry ingredients in the Thermomix for 10 seconds at speed 4 and put them in a bowl.
Then you chop the Ginger Root.


 I used Black Treacle instead of Molasses and it was fine.
 I weighed and melted the Sugar, Black Treacle, Golden Syrup and Butter.


I then added a few more ingredients including Sour Cream, Eggs and Orange Zest and mixed those in.



You then add the dry ingredients that you sited earlier.


And here is the finished cake. It was moist and yummy. I gave it to the ladies who came to my Craft Day and they seemed to enjoy it with a little bit of Butter!

No comments:

Post a Comment