I am a Thermomix Advisor living in the Wirral, UK. Please contact me if you would like me to demonstrate the machine to you or if you are interested in becoming a Thermomix Advisor yourself.
fhstafford7@gmail.com
☎ 07812925950
follow me on facebook

Tuesday 8 November 2016

Plum and Apple Pudding with Salted Caramel Sauce.


On Monday we had our Team Meeting in Conwy and Frances cooked a delicious Vegetable Biryani from the new Thermomix Indian Cook Book. I took along a Plum and Apple Dessert. I got the recipe from BBC Food and adapted it to the Thermomix.
first I choped the Root Ginger and Pecans.


Then I ground the Demerara Sugar in 2 seconds at speed 10 to make Brown Caster Sugar.
I chopped the Apple and Plums in seconds and then mixed the cake mixture which included Cinnamon (Ground from Cinnamon Sticks in the Thermomix - tastes much better!) and Nutmeg.


Above is the baked Pudding. Below is the Salted Caramel Sauce that I made to go with it!
This was made in 7 minutes in the Thermomix! The only problem was that I forgot to take it with me to the Team Meeting.


No comments:

Post a Comment